Saturday, February 7, 2009

When all I wanted to do was send you a track....

UPSET.
Its been 2 days and no matter what I do on Garage band, my immaculately amateur macbook skills continue to fail me. I just cannot seem to successfully blend and record tracks.
YES.
My whimisical attempt at podcasting.
It's clear, I am way too old to claim i can figure all this techie shit on my own. The solution to my problem is so clearly laid out to me if only i click on the neccessary "help" option. But last i recall, i am the generation of innovation, out-of-the-box rule-bender! Put it out to the universe and make it happen!

Anyways.
So, here I am on my neglected shell of a blog. Still un-podcasted and not conceding defeat. Therefore, a medley of music videos courtesy of our fine friends on youtube shall temporarily satiate this urge to share.

Enjoy, even though it may be better if you might close your eyes to listen. The visual power inherent in music videos may misguide your unique listening pleasure....
















Okay so maybe sometimes, music videos can add a whole new dimension haha...

No comments: